Providing electrical installation testing and remedial services
Our nationwide delivery team of qualified electricians, led by our in house electrical designers and supervisors, ensure your working environment complies with BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations)
Our experienced teams are able to work across a range of environments from Military sites (using suitably cleared and vetted staff) to corporate offices and retail stores.
Whether you need an electrical move or change, periodic inspections, lighting upgrades or emergency light testing through to a full design and build service covering, refurbishments and new build electrical requirements, Data Techniques will work closely with you to determine the best solution.
Our engineers will respond quickly and expertly to your electrical needs, arriving suitably equipped with the correct tooling, plant and safety equipment to undertake the task in hand.
Our services include:
- Lighting / Emergency lighting solutions
- PAT testing
- Periodic inspection and testing
- Rewiring in accordance with BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations)
- Maintenance and repairs
- Preventative planned maintenance
- Electrical containment
- Secure locations (military) in accordance with JSP604 requirements
- Moves, adds and changes
- Complex installations
- Specialist electrical surveyors to undertake no obligation site surveys and quotations
Electrical Testing, Remedial and Installation Services for the MoD
Ensuring electrical services are installed and tested correctly is essential for health and safety, compliance and business continuity. We have a division set-up specifically for this purpose with a particular focus in the MoD sector.
- Secure Locations in accordance with JSP604 and DIO Practioner Guide requirements
- New installations for cabinets and network equipments rooms (NER’s)
- Inspection, Testing, Remedials and Certifications of fixed LV electrical installation to meet statutory requirements
- EICR testing using ISS CITR forms
- Outage planning in-line with ISSP153
- Cabinet power and earthing upgrades and remedial works
- Testing to BS 7671 (IET Wiring Regulations) and the JSP requirements
- Suitably cleared and vetted personnel
- Nationwide coverage
Would you like to find out more about Data Techniques Electrical services for businesses?
Contact us for an informal discussion without obligation.