Reliable connectivity for high availability services
Helping to connect the telecoms backbone of Britain
As a long standing BT approved supplier we offer nationwide circuit provision services within telephone exchanges on behalf of BT. We were instrumental in the delivery of the 21cn network for and continue to be a partner of choice with or engineering teams working daily in BT Exchanges throughout the UK
- Suite capacity planning with containment and ironwork added to accommodate future expansion as required.
- Design and installation of fibre circuits within exchanges
- Installation of ODF’s to facilitate the Fibre City programme
- Installation of AC/DC power feeds, installed by our qualified electricians
- Cable recovery from main distribution Frames (MDF) and handover distribution frames (HDF).
- Correct disposal of redundant cabinets, frames and cabling to make way for new infrastructure.
Working in the defence sector
The UK’s Ministry of defence have strict requirements when working with communication and information systems st their facilities. All our works adhere to the specific requirements of JSP604 and associated standards.
Our teams hold all relevant security clearances and airside certification, giving us the ability to access fibre installations and telco power requirements within these sensitive and critical environments.
We have inhouse IDAs to design and deliver critical networks for the MoD and USAF.
If you would like to learn more about any of our services
Contact us for an informal discussion without obligation.