Our Company mission statement is:
“To provide our customers with a consistently high quality service in order that they derive maximum benefit from their installed infrastructure”.
It is the policy of Data Techniques to establish and maintain an effective programme of Quality Processes based on the requirements of the standard ISO 9001, as part of the Business Management System (BMS).
This ensures that our customers are provided with the highest quality of service, from first contact through acceptance and beyond.
Our effective BMS programme will decrease the likelihood of quality non-conformances, thereby safeguarding the interests of key stakeholders (clients and staff) by protecting the company reputation, brand and value creating activities.
We will meet regulatory requirements and accepted industry standards in the markets and sectors of our operations and operate to “best practice” as far as practicable.
Our objectives are to:
- Communicate the Quality Policy and objectives throughout the organisation, including subcontractors.
- Understand our responsibilities, liabilities and limitations in terms of our Quality Processes.
- Review this policy on an annual basis to ensure it is still in line with business changes.
- Integrate Quality policies into investment decisions, staff performance reviews, supplier selection and operational activities.
- Implement audit programmes that check and monitor our Quality Processes.
- Ensure that the requirements of our customers are monitored and met.
- Provide documented Quality Processes that reflect our commitment to assurance of quality for product, service and customer satisfaction, and providing a framework for our staff to work within.
- Review our business objectives in order to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Measure, monitor and analyse our BMS to provide effective and measurable data.
- Ensure both understanding of this policy and the expectation of an ethos of continual quality improvement within all areas of responsibility.
The directors are committed to:
- Demonstrate Board commitment to the Quality Processes by the provision of appropriate budget and resources to meet the business objectives.
- Communicate this policy to all staff.
- Ensure that our staff are “Quality knowledgeable” by providing appropriate education, training, skills transference and work experience.
- Ensure that our suppliers are informed of our policy relating to their provision requirements.
Chief Executive Officer