The Directors of Data Techniques are committed to ensuring that our employment practices are considerate of the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code.
This code is founded on the conventions of the International Labour Organisation and is an internationally recognised code of labour practice.
Under our employment policies and practices, Data Techniques will endeavour to meet the principles of the Ethical Trading Initiative and the Modern Slavery Act by ensuring that:
- People and child trafficking is not tolerated.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive and are monitored.
- No discrimination is practiced.
- Regular employment is provided.
- Harsh or inhumane treatment is not allowed.
The Directors shall:
- Foster and promote good labour standards forming part of ethical supply chains for goods and services.
- Raise awareness of fair and ethical trading amongst our staff, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Establish and maintain credibility as a purchaser of ethically traded goods and services.
- Ensure that the company conforms to all of the requirements of current legislation where applicable to our services.
- Review all such polices on a regular basis.
Chief Executive Officer