It is Data Techniques policy to establish and maintain an effective programme of Business Continuity Processes as part of the Business Management System (BMS).
Our BMS programme will increase resistance to threats and provide a robust capability to respond should threats be realised. This will safeguard the interests of key stakeholders (clients and staff) by protecting the company reputation, brand and value creating activities.
We will meet the legislative requirements of the markets and sectors of our operations and operate to best practice.
We will identify and expect critical suppliers to develop their own business continuity management system.
Our objectives are to:
- Clearly identify those products, services, processes, facilities and suppliers that are critical to the business.
- Communicate the Business Continuity policy and objectives throughout the organisation and set annual objectives and targets for measuring the effectiveness of this communication.
- Understand our responsibilities, liabilities and limitations in terms of providing Business Continuity Management.
- Integrate Business Continuity Management policies into investment decisions, staff performance reviews, supplier selection and operational activities.
- Implement audit programmes that check and monitor our processes.
- Review this policy on an annual basis to ensure it is still in line with business needs.
The directors are committed to:
- Demonstrate commitment to this policy by the provision of appropriate budget and resources to meet the objectives.
- Communicate this policy to all staff.
- Ensure that staff are provided with appropriate education, training, skills transference and work experience.
- Ensure that our suppliers are informed of our policy relating to their provision requirements.
Chief Executive Officer