Tailored IT infrastructure services.
Data Techniques has an enviable reputation when it comes to delivering managed service support contracts, each individually tailored to support our clients’ SLAs.
Our managed service offering covers a range of industry sectors including, Banking and Finance, Network Carriers and Colocation / DC providers.
The software, hardware and certification requirements to service and support each contract varies to suit the exacting needs of each client; regardless of solution you can be assured Data Techniques will work closely with you to provide the correct resource to deliver a flexible, reliable and professional service.
- ‘Last Mile’ connectivity of WAN circuits to customer premises.
- Break/Fix maintenance contracts including – 24/365.
- External ducts and chambers – management and new installations.
WAN Hardware Manufacturers
- Installation, maintenance and support of network hardware at various Network Carrier locations.
- Break-fix support to manufacturer’s equipment.
Customer-operated DCs and Colo/Managed Services Providers
- Management of DC access and Information Request
- Remote Hands
- Tiers 1-3 Cabling Support and New Installations
- Tier 1 Hardware Support (e.g. hot swapping power supplies and transceivers)
- Back-Up Media Operation (e.g. Tape Library)
- Cabling & Hardware Decommissioning
- IT Equipment Relocations
As well as benefiting from our experience, clients can utilise our 24/365 help desk and engineering call out service, giving added reassurance that your business is in safe hands around the clock.
Would you like to know more? Contact us for an informal discussion.