External Duct Work and GPS Mapping
Your reliable Civils partner.
Data Techniques offers a comprehensive civil engineering capability to the telecommunications sector including surveying, planning and delivery.
Our capabilities range from small excavations for building entries to large scale wide area network (WAN) installations.
Our dedicated team has extensive experience of re-routing and installing cables safely and efficiently, meeting time and budget requirements.
Preparatory work involves feasibility programming and ground condition surveys, GPS plotting and AutoCAD drawing preparation by our in-house team who are experienced in creating practical, cost-effective solutions.
We regularly undertake the permitting and consent works required to obtain Way-Leave and searches of stats to enable works to be effectively planned, we also obtain all necessary statutory consents and local authority approvals as well as meeting all NRWSA requirements.
Methods such as directional drilling and underground ducting will ensure that cables can be installed exactly as required regardless of environment.
You can rest assured that our expert project management support will assist in guiding you through this potentially challenging process, every civil engineering project is unique and will be treated as such.
To discuss your specific requirements, contact us. Initial discussions are without obligation.
- Routing metropolitan and wide area networks (WAN).
- Campus excavation works for link connectivity.
- 24/365 WAN break-fix /contract support
- Feasibility programming, ground condition surveys and statutory consents.
- Project management.
- Obtaining statutory consents and local authority approvals.
- Adhering to regulations and legislation.
- NRSWA accredited personnel.
- GPS plotting and routing.
- Directional drilling and underground ducting.
- In-house AutoCAD drafting